Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



Working with sound has unlimited possibilities. I can work with anything from music to sound effects and anything in between. That’s why I chose to work in sound. I want to work on projects that give people an exciting experience, whether it’s a soundtrack you can’t get out of your head or creating a sound or vocal effect that other people will want to recreate for themselves. Music/sound has always been a major part of my life and always will be. I’m always interested in new music as well as cool sounds and sound effects that you hear on TV in the movies.  I hope to one day see my name in the rolling credits at the end of major motion picture, even if it is along with a hundred other people working in the audio department. As a sound engineer I’ll always have work and I’ll always be excited for the next job.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete